LONDON FASHION WEEK 2019
The most awaited fashion week is here “The London Fashion Week 2019”. It will begin on Friday, 13 September and ends on Tuesday, 17 September.
The London fashion week is for free. Yes, you read that right. A full sized cinema screen will pop-up for three nights during London Fashion Week in September showing iconic fashion films for free.
Are you looking for the tickets to LFW? We are here for your rescue. There are 2 categories of tickets for the upcoming LFW
- The first one is the “INSIDER” ticket which will costs you about 135 euros and will offer you the following benefits.
- Event access
- Insiders catwalk show
- Insiders hospitality lounge
- Access to fashion industry
- Designer tote bags
- A glass of champagne on arrival
- The other type of ticket which is available is classified as “FRONT ROW” this type of ticket will costs you around 245 euros and will include the following benefits.
- Event access
- Insiders catwalk show with a reserved front row seat.
- Access to the private VIP hospitality lounge
- Complimentary food and drink while you will be at LFW
- VIP version of the designer tote bags filled with lifestyle, fashion ad some beauty products.
Let us take you on a tour of London Fashion week 2019 that was held in February. These jaw dropping looks will pop your eyes.
Many designers came up with their most amazing designs let us look at some of them by MARK FAST.
He is known for his luxury knitwear designs. Everything is knitted by hand on knitting machines. He always experiment with different volumes to create a sensual silhouette.
Many designers came up with their most amazing designs let us look at some of them by MALENE ODDERSHEDE BACH.
She started her fashion label in 2011, she is specialized in high-end women clothing which now sold worldwide. Their luxury fabrics are made in Italy and Malene is best known for her formal feminine designs.
Many designers came up with their most amazing designs let us look at some of them by MARGARET HOWELL.
He is a well-known contemporary British clothing designer who has worked successfully in men’s and women’s clothing for nearly four decades.
Many designers came up with their most amazing designs let us look at some of them by JENNY PACKHAM
She is a British fashion designer. She is best known for ready to wear wedding dresses, so if you are looking for you big day outfit she is at your rescue.
Many designers came up with their most amazing designs let us look at some of them by SHRIMPS.
Shrimps is a fashion label founded by HANNAH WEILAND, launched in 2013. Shrimps mostly offer a variety of pieces as well the faux fur outerwear.